NOGGINS BLOG GBM (Glioblastoma multiforme)

I would like to welcome you to my blog. If you have any stories about Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), you are a sufferer of GBM, loved one, friend or acquaintances of a GBM sufferer or simply have an opinion about GBM, alternative medicine, diets to boost the immune system or anything else that you would like to share about GBM, you are encouraged to post here.

Friday 23 May 2014

It was recently announced that a contestant on 2009 Big Brother is in a coma with a brain tumour. Rodrigo Lopes came fifth in BB and has been sadly diagnosed with a brain tumour at the age of 25 and is now in a coma. From previous experience with my mum I know comas aren't a good sign and I just wanted to ask everyone to think of the Lopes family during this heartbreaking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment